We offer in-country and online internships for short-term or long-term durations. Spanish is not required, and positions are generally non-paying. Below are past job descriptions and projects. For current internship opportunities, contact us at email@example.com today
- Social media content creation
- Donor outreach
- Digital media production
- Program Support
- Experience in the field documenting and sharing stories.
- Facilitating volunteer experiences
- Group guide
- Assist with activity logistics
- Pre and post trip communications
- Support Health Connections staff
- Coordinate medical home visits
- Support Los Roble Health Post operations
- Give educational talks
- Evaluate Family Impact Projects on home health
If you have a specific skill set that you would like to leverage for community impact, please contact us directly. We would be happy to discuss the opportunities with you.