A committed group of donors we call our NCHC Advocates make recurring financial contributions to ensure our good friends in Los Robles and surrounding communities have access to health care services and education. Strategic partnerships and critical funds generated by Advocates help cover the cost of health related programming and staff. including:
- In-home monthly case management of 26 special medical needs patients
- Oral health outreach and education to over 1,000 students in 2017
- Sexual and reproductive health training for 20+ high school students
- Nursing services at the health post in Los Robles for up to 30 patients daily
- Support and coordination of ongoing research and data collection
A special thank you for recent support from Connie Bryans and the Julia Hunt Good Samaritan Fund, Decatur Presbyterian Church, Westminster Presbyterian Church, and HOI. Academic partners like Emory, GA State, Kennesaw State, University of Calgary, and Ohio State (among others) have also provided incredible in-kind and financial support. Without these partners, the communities we serve would continue to struggle to meet their basic health needs. Thank you to all donors, supporters, and advocates!!